Bearnaise Sauce Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Bearnaise Sauce
Bearnaise Sauce Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Bearnaise Sauce
Vintage Recipe Box 034
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Bearnaise Sauce was with.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Bearnaise Sauce recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Bearnaise Sauce Recipe
If you make this Bearnaise Sauce recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon style mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and warm
- Place the egg, vinegar, mustard, and lemon juice in a blender
- Whirl a few seconds, then with the motoring running slowly pour in the butter blending until thickened
- Keep warm in the top of a double boiler over hot water until ready to use or make a day ahead and slowly in a double boiler over barely simmering water stirring occasionally until smooth