Front of the Banana Tribly Parfait recipe card.
What the heck is Tribly other than a hat?
This recipe reads almost like ice cream with the salt and ice. Who wants to try this and report back to us?
- 1 quart cream whipped stiff
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 pound marshmallows cut in 5 or 6 pieces each
- 1 cup sliced bananas
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Beat cream after adding orange juice and sugar.
- Mix all together and put in wet mold.
- Pack in equal parts salt and ice for 4 or 5 hours.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Banana Tribly Parfait recipe.
If you make this Banana Tribly Parfait recipe, please share your photos and comments below!