Banana Split on a Stick
Banana Split on a Stick Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Banana Split on a Stick
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Banana Split on a Stick was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Banana Split on a Stick recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Banana Split on a Stick Recipe
If you make this Banana Split on a Stick recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 package (3 3/8 ounce) Royal Instant Banana Pudding
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1 can (8 ounce) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/3 cup chopped marashino cherries, well drained
- 1/4 cup Planters Pecans
- Combine Royal Instant Banana Pudding, cream, and milk in a small mixing bowl
- Beat at low speed 2 minutes, scraping bowling occasionally
- Sitir in pineapple, cherries, and Planters Pecans
- Spoon into six 5 ounce paper cups
- Insert stick in center of cups
- Freeze until firm
- Tear off paper to serve cup