Banana Brownie Pie
Banana Brownie Pie Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Banana Brownie Pie.
There is a notation to turn the card over but it’s glued to the card so I cannot see what is on the back of the actual recipe.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Banana Brownie Pie was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Banana Brownie Pie recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Banana Brownie Pie Recipe
If you make this Banana Brownie Pie recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup margarine or butter
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- ¾ cup biscuit baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped California walnuts
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°. Bake pastry shell 10 minutes; remove from oven.
- Reduce temperature to 325°.
- In small saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with margarine.
- In large mixer bowl, beat chocolate mixture with Eagle Brand, biscuit mix, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Place bananas on bottom of pastry shell.
- Pour chocolate mixture over bananas.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until center is set.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.