- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 large onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a 1 quart saucepan over medium heat, heat the honey, butter, and salt
- In a greased 13" x 9" baking dish arrange the onions and pour the honey mixture over the onions
- Bake at 425 degrees for 45 minutes or until onions are fork tender and golden brown in color
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Baked Onions recipe.
If you make this Baked Onions recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP034 – Lot of Recipes with no box
- Click here to view all the VRP034 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes
RECIPE BOX RESOURCES
VINTAGE COOKBOOK RESOURCES