This recipe for Baked Asparagus is so simple and would make a great accompaniment to your main dish.
Learn more about the History of Food and view the background of dishes and brands, read through recipe roundups, tips for food prep, and more.
Join our Vintage Recipe Facebook Group to discuss and find “new” old recipes to enjoy.
Links to find other recipes:
Baked Asparagus Recipe Card Details
This recipe card for Baked Asparagus is a cut out from a newspaper and there is not a notation of which newspaper, date, or who submitted it.
Baked Asparagus Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Baked Asparagus.
Vintage Recipe Box 1 Overview
This recipe box has an AMAZING back story and we share our story of how we came to own the box, sister boxes, and about the Ohio family who owned them.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 1 recipes and to learn more about the history of the recipes and the recipe box.
- Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
- Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
- Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
- If you LOVE vintage items, you can also find unique and fun vintage items on Groupon.
Click here to view all of the Vintage Recipe Boxes we have published to date from our collection.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Click here to view our Vintage Recipe Project Cookbook Library.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Join our Vintage Recipe Project Facebook group
to discuss old recipes and food traditions.
Baked Asparagus Recipe
If you make this Baked Asparagus recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- Cheese, grated
- Wash asparagus and cut in 1" lengths
- Cover it with cream, salt, and grated cheese
- Bake in an uncovered dish until tender