Bake Sale Never Fail Last Minute Chocolate Cake
Bake Sale Never Fail Last Minute Chocolate Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Bake Sale Never Fail Last Minute Chocolate Cake.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Bake Sale Never Fail Last Minute Chocolate Cake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Bake Sale Never Fail Last Minute Chocolate Cake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Bake Sale Never Fail Last Minute Chocolate Cake Recipe
If you make this Bake Sale Never Fail Last Minute Chocolate Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1¼ cups unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 3 envelopes (3 ounces) unsweetened liquid chocoalte flavor
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- ⅓ cup milk
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 2 envelopes liquid chocolate flavor
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine butter and sugar; beat until creamy.
- Blend in chocoalte flavoring and vanilla extract. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Alternately blend in flour mixture with milk. Pour into well-greased and floured 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 35-40 minutes.
- Cool completely. Frost.
- In small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, milk, butter, chocolate flavoring, vanilla extract and salt. Beat well.