Vintage Recipe Box 36 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Asparagus Bake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 36 recipes.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Asparagus Bake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Asparagus Bake.
Asparagus Bake Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Asparagus Bake.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Asparagus Bake Recipe
If you make this Asparagus Bake recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 4 oz broken spaghetti
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 10 oz pkg. frozen cut asparagus or broccoli
- 1 10 oz. can condsensed cream of celery soup
- ½ cup dairy sour cream or plain yogurt
- 2 T. fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 T. [margarine], melted
- ¼ cup milk
- 1-2 T. dijon style mustard
- 2 oz. jar diced pimiento, drain
- In dutch oven cook spaghetto uncovered in boiling water 6 min.
- Add aspragus, return to boiling. Cook 2 min more.
- Drain spaghetti & asp.
- In lg. bowl stir together soup, sour cream, milk & mustard.
- Stir in spaghetti mixture, pimiento & 3 T. of the parmesan.
- Spoon in 12x7½x2" baking dish.
- In small mixing bowl stir together fine dry bread crumbs, melted butter & remaining 1 T. parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over spaghetti mix.
- Bake 350° 30-35 min. until heated thru. or mic on High 7-9 min. rotating dish after 4 min. 134 cal.