Apple Spice Custard Cake
Apple Spice Custard Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Apple Spice Custard Cake.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Apple Spice Custard Cake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Apple Spice Custard Cake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Apple Spice Custard Cake Recipe
If you make this Apple Spice Custard Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 (18¼-ounce) pcakage spice cake mix
- 2 medium all-purpose apples, pared, cored and finely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (8-ounce) container Borden Sour Cream, at room temperature
- ¼ cup ReaLemon Lemon Juice from Concentrate
- Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare cake mix as package directs; stir in apples.
- Pour into well-greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and ReaLemon brand.
- Remove cake from oven; spread cream mixture over top.
- Return to oven; bake 10 minutes longer or until set.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.