Apple Plum Crisp
Apple Plum Crisp Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Apple Plum Crisp.
Vintage Recipe Box 96
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Apple Plum Crisp was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 96 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Apple Plum Crisp recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Apple Plum Crisp Recipe
If you make this Apple Plum Crisp recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 4 cups pared, cored, sliced, tart apples
- 2 cups sliced, pitted plums*
- ½ cup "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!" melted, divided
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- *Or if preferred, use two cups pitted, sliced peaches or nectarines.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl combine ¼ cup melted "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!," ¼ cup brown sugar, lemon juice, flour and ½ teaspoon cinnamon.
- Add apples and plums; toss to coat well.
- Place in a 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan.
- In small bowl combine oats, remaining ¼ cup "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!," remaining ¼ cup brown sugar, walnuts, remaining ¼ teaspoon cinnamon and ginger until well blended.
- Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake 30 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping crisp and browned.
- Serve warm with softened ice cream, if desired.
- Makes six servings.