Apple Cinnamon Cake
Apple Cinnamon Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Apple Cinnamon Cake.
Vintage Recipe Box 37
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Apple Cinnamon Cake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 37 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Apple Cinnamon Cake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Apple Cinnamon Cake Recipe
If you make this Apple Cinnamon Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) spice or yellow cake mix
- 1 can (21 oz.) Wilderness Apple or Peach Pie Filling
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Blend together cake mix, pie filling and eggs in large mixer bowl.
- Beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread half the batter in greased 13x9-inch pan; sprinkle with half the cinnamon-sugar.
- Repeat with remaining batter and cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
High Altitude: Stir ⅓ cup flour into dry cake mix and add ⅓ cup water with eggs. bake at 375° for 35-37 minutes, until toothpick tests clean.
Makes 12 servings. Prep time: 10 min. Bake time: 35 min.
- Wilton Recipe Right Non-Stick 9 x 13-Inch Pan
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 5), Non Slip Colorful Silicone Bottom Nesting Storage Bowls by Aammaxs-yyi, Polished Mirror Finish For Healthy Meal Mixing and Prepping 1.5-2 - 2.5-3.5 - 7QT
- Homwe Silicone Oven Mitts and Potholders (4-Piece Sets), Kitchen Counter Safe Trivet Mats | Advanced Heat Resistant Oven Mitt, Non-Slip Textured Grip Pot Holders(Black)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.