Apple Cake Pudding
Apple Cake Pudding Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Apple Cake Pudding.
Vintage Recipe Box 96
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Apple Cake Pudding was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 96 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Apple Cake Pudding recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Apple Cake Pudding Recipe
If you make this Apple Cake Pudding recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp soda
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 4 cups chopped peeled apple
- ¼ lb butter or [Oloe] softened
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ lb butter or oleo softened
- 1 cup half & half or [tsp] milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Cream sugar & butter.
- Add eggs.
- Sift together flour, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg & salt.
- Stir into sugar mixture.
- Add chopped apples & nuts if desired & beat.
- Bake in 13x9x2 greased & floured cake pan at 350° for 40 minutes or until done.
- To make sauce, combine ingredients in saucepan & cook until slightly thickened.
- Serve sauce over each piece of cake.
- This is also good with ice cream or whipped cream.
Can be frozen.