Almond Baked Celery
Almond Baked Celery Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Almond Baked Celery.
Vintage Recipe Box 36
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Almond Baked Celery was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 36 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Almond Baked Celery recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Almond Baked Celery Recipe
If you make this Almond Baked Celery recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 bunch celery, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- ½ cup lightly toasted chopped blanced almonds
- ½ cup finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (10-½ ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup
- ½ cup buttered soft bread crumbs
- Put celery in buttered 9" square baking pan.
- Cover with nuts, then with cheese.
- Mix remaining ingredients, except crumbs, and pour over mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle with crumbs and bake in pre-heated 375°F. oven about 45 minutes.
- Makes 6 servings.