Adelaide’s Chicken Casserole
Adelaide’s Chicken Casserole Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Adelaide’s Chicken Casserole.
Vintage Recipe Box 003
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Adelaide’s Chicken Casserole was with.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Adelaide’s Chicken Casserole recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Adelaide’s Chicken Casserole Recipe
If you make this Adelaide’s Chicken Casserole recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 - 3 pounds chicken, cooked and deboned
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1 can chicken broth
- Pepperidge Farm herbed dressing
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup red peppers, cooked
- Cook and debone chicken
- Place chicken in a 9" x 13" baking dish
- Marinate chicken in lemon juice
- Cook celery in chicken broth (save broth) and layer celery on chicken
- Add layer of stuffing
- Add soup to chicken broth to heat
- Pour over dressing
- Sprinkle peppers over the top
- Sprinkle paprika over the top
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes